Drone Survey & Mapping
Data delivered faster, safer and cost effective
Leading Africa by providing Drone Services
Surveyors have tight deadlines for projects and part of meeting the deadline is accurate, fast and cost-effective data.
Drone Surveying offer the three fundamental aspects of a surveyors needs to assist in meeting the deadline with clear data outcomes
Accuracy and Results proven time and time again
Drone have revolutionized industry and aerial photogrammetry is just another way industry benefits from the Drone Sector
High Resolution data designed for accurate volumetric calculations and engineering plans given to you with a confidence level of up to 30mm root mean square. Achieve the confidence in data of up to 95%
Outsourcing allow you to save time and money
With the experience of Advanced Aerial we offer you a distinct solution which fits your company needs
Let us handle the bothers of licencing and drone administration so that more focus can be placed on the delivery of data.
Typical Survey & Mapping Applications
- Aerial photographs & Orthomosiacs
- Stockpile Volumes
- Rehabilitation area mapping
- Pit and dump management
- Road Construction & Bridge Maintenance
- Project Inspection & Track compliance according to site requirements
- Oversee and control on-site activity and monitor progress
- Up-to-date surfaces for optimised blast designs
- Pre and post blast data
- Terrain modelling
- Earthworks & rock fire management
- Thermal Mapping: up to 3km vision day and night.
Long Term Planning:
- Township Establishment & Infrastructure Mapping
- Monitor surface stability
- Mapping of steep inaccessible inclines
- Creation of location and inventory plans
- Extended flying time: When
targetis acquired, can stay on objectuntil teamis on site.
- Ground station team: Consisting of licensed pilot and observer able to contact authorities at
signof any risk.
How Accurate is Photogrammetry?
While LIDAR (laser-measuring) has always been the favoured approach for high-accuracy projects, survey managers generally end up filtering most of the data out of their point clouds.
Photogrammetry is the cost-effective alternative, and when paired with drone technology, which is able to capture images from 400ft in the air, provides a high-level overall view of any project with data accuracy that is very comparable with other survey methods.
Advanced Aerial data can be exported to:
Contact us with all your enquiries and requests.
Proffice Business Park
+27(0)13 110 2260